Tuesday 29 September 2009

How about this for a challenge???

I had a phone call yesterday from regular contributor Lousette Ashton - she has been selected by Stampin' Up! to take part in their blog challenge (congrats Lousette). She is one of three challengers who will receive a box of goodies from the new SU catalogue tomorrow (Wed 30th Sept) afternoon and have until just 12 midnight to design and create samples and post them on their blogs. Now that IS a challenge! Rather you than me Lousette (takes me four hours to make a card!!!).

Pop over to Lousette's Blog for more info and to see what she creates!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Katy. I have now realised what I have let myself in for and the nerves are coming in big time. I am a slow crafter like you, so I have been working on some sketches for now that I can draw on when the box arrives .... not knowing of course what the stamps will look like, but it is a start ... eeek!

    ReplyDelete