Friday 23 April 2010

CS celebrates 10 years!

Our June 2010 issue marks ten years of Craft Stamper magazine, and to celebrate we have a BUMPER ISSUE with eight extra pages of loveliness for you to enjoy. As well as extra pages we’ve also got a special birthday competition with ten fabulous prizes up for grabs, and a little retrospective of ten years of favourite articles from readers and contributors.

But that’s not all! Our website is having a makeover too with a new look and new features for you to enjoy - more on that soon.

The bumper issue is on sale 7th May 2010 – make sure you don’t miss it!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Katy

    WOW Happy Birthday Craft Stamper, it is by far the BEST crafting read around!

    Can't wait for the bumper issue to come out!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Is it really that long! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the next issue.
    PS: Just loved Debbie's easel cards in the May issue and have used her tip to make some other shapes with a lot more ease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i cannot wait. I will be stalking the postie real soon!!! CONGRATULATIONS CRAFT STAMPER MAGAZINE!!! hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS CRAFT STAMPER MAGAZINE!!! Wow 10 years young. I will be stalking the postie very soon for my copy! hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to the best craft mag on the market

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 10 years of inspiring stamping.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the next issue. Its a great excuse for a super long bath and a glass of vino.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful bumper issue - fabulous projects as always! I was thrilled to see that you included my message about what article has inspired me... BUT I was surprised to see that the issue I was talking about was not the first one! So that means I haven't got EVERY issue of CS after all. Oh well, I've got them all but one so that can't be bad can it?

    ReplyDelete