Friday 15 April 2016

Take It Make It Challenge: Winners Profile

Hello!
Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of our last Blog Challenge!
The very talented Design Winner of our March 2016 challenge is

Willy Duit

Willy won the challenge with this amazing project! We loved the amazing stamping, all those different images put together so well. The colouring is fabulous, emphasising the image wonderfully!





We asked Willy a few questions all about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)

Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started?
A: I have been stamping for a few years. At first I had a few clear stamps which I used for scrapbooking. But as soon as I discovered the rubber stamps I was unstoppable!

Q: What are your favourite kinds of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?
A: I like a wide variety of stamps, Art Journey has it all so I love this company!
 
Q: Describe your style, are you a messy kind of stamper or a more ‘clean and simple’ kind of person?
A: I like to try different styles, sometimes clean and simple and sometime a bit of grunge.

Q:What kind of projects do you like creating the most?
A: I like to alter books and love to make use of natural materials and recycle stuff.

Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn’t be without when you craft?
A: I couldn’t do without my (distress) inks, mod podge and of course a pair of scissors.

We also asked Willy to show us a couple of her favourite stamped creations,  and share why she likes them so much. Here are the gorgeous projects she has chosen:

"These three ATC´s were such fun to make, I put different colors of paint with my fingers on old bookpaper and then stamped on it. I like the messy look of them!" - Willy

 
"I love to try different bindings for my books, this is one of my favourites!" -Willy


Congratulations on being our March Design Winner Willy , and it was lovely to learn a little more about you!



Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!



Our current challenge 'Take A Technique: Spring Flowers is open until the 27th of April, so still time to enter! Don't forget the huge prize bundle consisting of SIX Kate Crane DVDs!
  All the details can be found HERE.



 See you back here next Friday
for a special blog giveaway

15 comments:

  1. What fabulous pieces, Willy! Congrats on your feature! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Willy on being the design winner of the March challenge.
    Your work is always great to look at and what I like most about it is that you have a complete own style.
    Without reading who made the art, one knows it is yours.
    Simply love what you're doing.
    Groetjes Gery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willy wat leuk!! Gefeliciteerd!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willy wat leuk!! Gefeliciteerd!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats Willy...so well deserved...your artwork is always amazing and inspiring, but most of all: original!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make wonderful little books and your stamping is gorgeous. Congradulations Willy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Willy, I really love the style, gorgeous works and stamping indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Willy, I really love the style, gorgeous works and stamping indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well deserved - all your art work is FABULOUS Willy. This post was a treat to see! Congrats. j.

    ReplyDelete